Bayley is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist who strives to help people of all abilities.
He is driven to assist people in being able to create experiences and participate in activities outside of the clinic without being held back by their bodies. He looks to provide fun but effective exercise treatments to those who want to improve their quality of life.
Growing up, Bayley participated in a range of sports including swimming, soccer, basketball, oztag, touch footy and many more. This gives him the ability to speak from experience through a range of different movements, feelings etc.
Bayley’s wide variety of participation and experiences allow him to be able to help people perform at their best, whilst also enjoying the process that comes with it.
When not working in the clinic you’ll find Bayley enjoying the outdoors, going for swims at the beach, trying something new or competing in sports such as Oztag with mates.
- Assisting NDIS clients Discover their Best Health and reach their full potential
- Gait training/ re- training
- Movement disorders
- Progressive diseases
- Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science (WSU)
- Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology (ACU)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1