Daniel’s passion lies with applying his background in Exercise Science and Chiropractic, to promote the enjoyment of his clients lives outside the clinic.
He was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes at an early age, meaning physical activity has always been important in maintaining tight control over his condition.
Having participated in a large number of sports including football, baseball, CrossFit, triathlon, ice hockey and archery, he prides himself on being able to understand sport-specific movements through personal as well as learned experience.
Daniel’s personal sporting experiences and formal education reward him with a diverse skill set to help patients achieve their best results. When not working, you will likely find Daniel camping and exploring the outdoors either by four wheel drive or hiking with his wife and son.
- Assisting in complex cases
- Educating clients on understanding their unique situations
- Empowering clients through exercise to build confidence with their bodies and improve their capabilities
- Bachelor of Human Movement (UTS)
- Graduate Diploma in Chiropractic Science (MQU)
- Masters of Chiropractic (MQU)